Tuesday 26 June 2012

Dear Russia and Puerto Rico...

In a less than substantial blog post, I'm going to comment on an interesting fact about my viewing statistics.

HI RUSSIA AND PUERTO RICO!  Somehow, y'all are beating the US at looking at my blog.  I wanted to say thank you, but also to ask why.  Puerto Rico, I get;  I have friends who live there.  But still not a substantial enough number to warrant the fact that they are the country that holds second place in the competition to look at the things I write the most.  But Russia?  Hi guys.  I once traveled to Russia - more specifically Moscow and St. Petersburg - and from what I've seen you live in a lovely country.  It is on my bucket list to travel on the Trans-Siberian railroad.  Two of my favorite writers are Russian: Anton Chekov and Mikhail Bulgakov.  But I don't speak Russian (although that would be awesome) and I don't particularly blog about Russian things.  So I am curious as to how you find my blog and what you find interesting.  I feel like I ought to cater to my audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment